Posted on August 04 2015
Our top 5 Holiday tips
1. If two or more of you are travelling, split some clothes across baggage - if one bag gets delayed/lost, you'll all at least have some clothes
2. Choose the right airport - smaller airports can have cheap flight deals
3. Don't be afraid to use your card abroad (but make sure your bank knows you're travelling). Typical card conversion & transaction fees can be lower than your local store's exchange rate, and you won't get stuck with lots of leftover currency that gets blown in Duty Free
4. Don't pack anything that's easy to purchase abroad - shampoo/conditioner etc - chances are it will be cheaper in the local supermarket & you'll save space
5. Wear your bulkiest/heaviest clothes - especially if your checked baggage allowance just doesn't exist. The airline is weighing your baggage, not you.